Our reason for existence is straightforward.
The UK and Europe offer some of the world’s most renowned food brands and products.
Our niche lies in providing clear and efficient solutions to distribute and sell in India.
- One of the world’s fastest-growing large economies.
- Most diversified consumer profile. Together 1.33 billion living in 29 states and 7 union territories.
- Second largest English speaking country in the world.
- 6th largest consumer market in the world with total consumer spending US$1.3 trillion.
- 50% of the population less than 25 years of age, expected to be the largest working age group globally by 2030.
- 65% of the population below the age of 35 i.e. a younger population than China.
- Youth > Consumption > Man Power > Demand > Aspirations.
- Rising middle-class > Increase in expenditure.
- Food: a major expenditure for an average urban household.
- 75% of the customers most willing to try out new products in comparison to other BRIC nations. [Euromonitor, 2013]
- Healthy, hygienic and organic products – in huge demand.
- In short, Indians need better and more choices on their shelves and dinner tables.
- 7% of the total UK economy is a food chain.
- Leading producers of healthier and organic products.
- End number of variations available for just one product.
- Right from artisan chocolates, confectionaries to aromatic coffee beans.
Above are just a few reasons to expand your product in a market like India.
For more information– contact us: email@example.com